Sunday night the definition of the word ‘read’ was defined by newcomer, and former Source Magazine Crush–Claudia Jordan.
Here are the Source.com’s top jaw-dropping moments from Season 7 Episode 10!
1. And the Queen of Reading Award goes to… Ms. Claudia Jordan Sunday’s episode of Real Housewives of Atlanta served more tea than one could handle. When everyone thought that Ms. Jordan was done reading NeNe Leakes, she started to brew a fresh pot of tea. She not only talked about Nene’s edges, she also refurbished Kenya’s term beast while Nay-nay (Nene’s alter ego) made an appearance. Claudia appeared unbothered and took the shots like a champ.
2. Nene APOLOGIZED, yes apologized for her actions and even invited all the girls to her opening night on Broadway in Cinderella.
3. On a lighter note, Demetria McKinney had an outstanding performance in Puerto Rico…well at least the one song the group was able to see. Shout out to Da Brat. Girl we missed you in the game!
4. Thank the heavens for Mrs. Kandi Burruss-Tucker. She and her Bedroom Kandi lightened the hostile environment and for a brief moment brought the ladies together.
5. The one question on everyone’s mind, “Who is Porsha dating?” Is he a married African man? Or is he only in her imagination like Kenya’s ‘boyfriend’? We need some answers.
Tune in next Sunday at 9pm to BravoTV to find out more on Porsha and see what Claudia has up her sleeve with Kordell Stewart.
-Natalee J. Langley @_naturallynat