The actress shared the love by giving Oscar host Ellen Degeneres her lip balm while Ellen was collecting money for the infamous Oscar pizzas last night, and Ellen instantly became a fan herself! This hilarious exchange became an instant social media hit, trending on twitter as #lupitaslipbalm, and has sold out almost across the country overnight!
Clarins’ HydraQuench Moisture Replenishing Lip Balm, provides intensive relief for damaged lips. Added beauty benefits offer a delicate pink texture to enhance natural lip radiance. The texture is soft and comfortable to pamper dehydrated lips and restore their toned, smooth and healthy appearance any time of year.
- Active hydrating ingredients to deeply repair lips.
- Ensures balanced hydration and protects lips all day long.
- Recreates lips’ perfect “climate”, enhancing a natural sensuous appearance.
- Works at deeper levels than ordinary lip balms to promote natural healing.
- Essential Rose Wax, a fine, protective film collected from the surface of rose petals, covers lips with a highly soothing, moisture-protecting barrier.
- Ceramide 3, identical in structure to skin lipids, helps repair chapped and irritated lips by rebalancing the skin’s natural barrier effect.
- Maxi Lip Complex encourages Hyaluronic acid synthesis in the dermis, giving lips a fuller appearance.
- Natural Rice oil extract boosts skin microcirculation and makes lips look pinker.