Just ended a relationship and not sure of how to deal with it? Sorry to hear, but we all know things are going to be okay even if you don’t feel that way at the moment. Here’s a list of healthy ways to cope with your sadness!
1. Vent: Venting has to be one of the best ways to get over a break up! Let it all out; write it out or tell one of your closet friend or family what went on and exactly how you feel.
2. Exercise: Don’t over exercise your self but get out and get going! It will keep your mind off the break up.
3. Give Back: Do something for your local charity. Organize a clothing drive.
4. Cook: Cook your favorite meal and invite friends over for dinner.
5. Get rid: Get rid of everything in that’s in relation to you and your past relationship. Delete pictures and give back the items that were exchanged between the both of you.
-Asada Nicome ( @Sadablu )